How to use the iPhone’s camera to quickly measure height
Using the Measure app on an iPhone, users can measure their height instantly. First, users open the Measure app, then point their camera at the floor and tap the + icon. Next, they adjust the dots on the screen to their feet and tap the shutter button. Lastly, the app will measure their height and display the results on screen.
Apple iPhones have a variety of hidden features such as multitasking, Siri shortcuts, and document scanning. These features are designed to help users get the most out of their device and make tasks easier to complete.
Some of the hidden features of Apple iPhones include:
- Emergency SOS: This feature allows you to quickly call for help in the event of an emergency.
- Magnifier: This feature allows you to use your iPhone as a magnifying glass.
- Ruler: This feature allows you to measure small objects with your iPhone camera.
- Low Power Mode: This feature allows you to extend your iPhone battery life by reducing performance and background app activity.
- Text Replacement: This feature allows you to quickly create shortcuts for commonly used phrases or words.
LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) is a remote sensing technology that uses laser pulses to generate detailed 3D maps of an environment. The Measure app on your iPhone allows you to instantly measure height with just a few taps. Simply open the app, point your device’s camera at the object, and you’ll receive an accurate height measurement in moments.