Xiaomi 11i 5G and Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge Launched in India : Full Charge in 15 mins
After a tons of leaks and wait, finally Xiaomi has launched its two premium smartphones : Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge. Now the smartphone is launched in India, company claims that it can charge within just 15 mins, which makes it India’s only fastest smartphone which charge within 15 mins. As these two smartphone charges quickly, the company has provided with the cooling support facility. As we are talking about their charge capabilities, now let’s know about its battery size. The Xiaomi 11i comes with 5160 mAh which has 67W fast charging support and whereas Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge come with 4500 mAh battery which supports 120W fast charging.
Price of Xiaomi 11i 5G and Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge:
- Xiaomi 11i 5G : Xiaomi 11i 5G’s 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory comes with Rs. 24999 whereas, Xiaomi 11i 5G’s 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory model comes with Rs. 26999.
- Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge : Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory comes with Rs. 26999 whereas, Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory model comes with Rs. 28999.
The price of these two smartphones are absolute perfect as for the given specification.
Also customer gets Rs. 1500 discount as New Year’s offer. Customers can also avail Rs. 2000 discount if they pay using SBI Card. So total they will be getting around Rs. 3500 discount on these two premium smartphone.
Specification of Xiaomi 11i 5G and Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge:
- Xiaomi 11i 5G and Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge both have MediaTek Dimensity 920 SoC which has LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. These two smartphone also has the 3GB virtual RAM. They also support 5G band for connectivity. These smartphones are IP53 rated for dust and water protection.
- Xiaomi 11i 5G and Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge both have a massive amoled display of 6.67 inches with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate and as well as 1200 nits peak brightness. This whole screen is protected by the corning gorilla glass 5.
- Both these smartphones have the dual speakers with Dolby Atmos features which gives the incredible sound experience.
- So let’s talk about the cameras these two smartphone have. Both the smartphones has the same triple rear camera setup, which has 108MP primary sensor, 2MP macro sensor as well as the 8MP ultra-wide angle lens. The front camera comes with the 16MP to click some awesome selfie and also for recording amazing video vlogs.